Optilyn is a young and modern airport consultancy start-up with a strong focus on the link between Passenger Experience and Non-Aeronautical Revenue. Our services are offered in the form of Research, Assessments, Consulting, and Workshops. What makes Optilyn such a unique company is that we not only have a creative, and proactive approach, and always have the bigger picture in mind. To help us realize our mission, we are currently looking for a Multi-talented Venturer who shares our values: quality, flexibility, fun, and continuous learning.
We offer you a career path without limitations in a start-up where you have the chances of growing your talents and expertise, as well as gaining international experience. We give you the chance to contribute to the build-up and growth of a dynamic company with customers all over the world.
- Help our clients to improve their passenger experience and increase their non-aeronautical revenue.
- Perform Airport Assessments, during which you take measurements, capture the look and feel, find inefficiencies and missed opportunities.
- Document findings using checklists, pictures, videos, ....
- You report and present the outcome of the assessments, consulting tasks, and research projects in our unique style.
- Represent the company on trade fairs, conferences, and other events all over the world.
- Visit our leads and existing customers and inspire them about our company, products and services.
- Take part in interdisciplinary research projects and publish the results in magazines and our blogs.
- Develop new products, strategies and services to help our clients even more.
- Insight in and enthusiasm for the aviation industry is a must, knowledge of business, sales, behaviour psychology, and customer experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written. Additional languages are a plus.
- You have a flexible and open attitude and an international mindset.
- You are creative, stress-resistant and have an eye for detail and good analytical skills.
- Motivated and willing to take initiative, and a demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Confident and convincing appearance when dealing with clients.
- Willingness to perform diverse tasks within the company.
- Good writing skills.
- Willingness to travel a large part of the time, and no travel restrictions.
- You believe in lifelong learning.
- Degree in transportation or business is an advantage.
- The chance to contribute to the build-up and growth of a dynamic company, with customers all over the world.
- A varied job, in which you can grow your talents and constantly learn new skills.
- The chance to extend your expertise and network.
- A company without a hierarchical structure.
- A dynamic and passionate team of young professionals.
- A flexible and challenging work environment.
- A compensation based on achievements and a possibility to get a part of the company’s shares.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are willing to take on the challenge of supporting the growth of our company, don’t hesitate to contact us and convince us that you are the one we are looking for.